Officer of the Court Techniques 310 – program Wildlife Protection JCA.1D – Geligatmu’g Gmitginu
|Drafting reports (group 13)||60||310-FG2-AA|
The course holder will be responsible for developing the following competency elements:
- Gather the necessary elements.
- Constructing texts.
- Write a daily report.
- Write a report of a violation, investigation, animal control, etc.
- Write legal documents.
- Fill out various forms.
- Assemble reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in the relevant field. In some cases, relevant experience may be required in lieu of education.
- Experience in the field of wildlife protection is considered an asset.
- For this course, five years of relevant experience as a peace officer is required.
- Ability to use Windows, Office 365, Teams and Moodle software.
- Apply the principles of the competency-based approach.
- Successful completion of the French test.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
Note: These courses will be delivered entirely in English and given in a 25-hour/week block of instruction in the Listuguj community, unless otherwise noted. The College reserves the right to cancel these courses without notice.