Physical Education 109 – program Wildlife Protection JCA.1D – Geligatmu’g Gmitginu
|Self-defence (group 13)||45||109-DEF-AA|
The course holder will be responsible for developing the following competency elements:
- Describe the legal context of the physical intervention.
- Assess the dangerousness of a combat situation.
- Adopt a safe position.
- Perform blocks and dodges.
- Perform throws.
- Evaluate your intervention.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in the field of study, particularly in Physical Education.
- Three years of experience in his/her field of study.
- Teaching experience is an asset.
- Possess a black belt in a martial art recognized by Sport Québec and be qualified to teach self-defense.
- Ability to use Windows, Office 365, Teams and Moodle software.
- Apply the principles of the competency-based approach.
- Successful completion of the French test.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
Note: These courses will be delivered entirely in English and given in a 25-hour/week block of instruction in the Listuguj community, unless otherwise noted. The College reserves the right to cancel these courses without notice.